All abstracts must be submitted through the online submission form by March 1, 2015 and are required to have advisor approval.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or tweet @GWResearchDays
Create a Poster for GW Research Days
Between Sunday, March 1 through Tuesday, March 31, 2015, the GW SPH Dean’s Office will support print production costs up to $100 for the first 50 student posters under the condition that they are produced from the FedEx Office Print and Ship Center located at 2020 K Street, NW (http://local.fedex.com/dc/washington/office-1815/)
Poster Creation: Use the GW SPH template (48″x36″ or 48″x48″) at the bottom of this webpage: http://publichealth.gwu.edu/research/proposal-and-resources-portal
Costs: To have your poster printing paid for by the GW SPH, use the code “GW School of Public Health” when placing your order, and request to speak with Mr. Franklin Iweorah, Center Manager.
Important! When placing your order, use the code “GW School of Public Health” in order to be eligible for this benefit. Students will be responsible for any balance above $100 when ordering. Please allow 24 hours for your poster to be printed.
RESEARCH DAYS CHECKLIST:
- Get mentor/advisor approval and submit by March 1, 2015 at http://research.gwu.edu/research-days-2015 ~click on the April 1, 2015
- Follow the poster requirements, instructions link for creating posters - http://research.gwu.edu/research-days-2015
- Use the GW SPH templates for your poster - http://publichealth.gwu.edu/research/proposal-and-resources-portal
- Name your faculty mentor on the poster.
- Print poster at FedEx Office Print and Ship Center at 2020 K Street NW by March 31. Remember turn-around time is 24 hours (http://local.fedex.com/dc/washington/office-1815/)